BlueSolar MPPT 150/60 (12/24/36/48v-60A) Victron Energy charge Controller
With the Controller BlueSolar MPPT 150/60 Tr You can charge a solar battery with a lower rated voltage from a PV plate with a higher rated voltage. In addition EL controller will automatically adjust to the rated voltage of the battery at 12, 24, 36, or 48 V. The BlueSolar MPPT 150/60 Tr Maintains a Exceptional conversion efficiency. No fan and maximum efficiency exceeds 98%.
Flexible Load algorithm
- Fully programmable load algorithm (see the Software page on our website), and eight pre-programmed algorithms, selectable with a rotary switch (see the Manual for details).
Extensive electronic protection
- Protection against excess temperature and power decrease when the temperature is high.
- PV Short circuit and PV reverse polarity protection.
- PV reverse the current protection.
- Internal temperature Sensor
- Compensates for absorption and flotation load voltage for temperature.
Real-time Data display options
- Apple and Android smartphones, tablets and other devices: see the VE. Direct to Bluetooth Smart dongle
- ColorControl Panel
Controller Victron BlueSolar MPPT 150/60-Tr
- Voltage 12/24/48 v Auto Select (software tool needed to select 36 V) Battery
- Nominal current load 60 A
- Maximum power PV, 12v 1a, B) 860 W
- Maximum power PV, 24v 1a, B) 1,720 W
- Maximum power PV, 48v 1a, b) 3,440 W
PV Maximum Open circuit voltage
- 150V absolute Maximum colder conditions
- 145V start-up and maximum performance
- Maximum Efficiency 98%
- Self-consumption 10 MA
- Charging voltage ‘ absorption ‘ default setting: 14.4/28.8/43.2/57.6 V (adjustable)
- Load ‘ float ‘ voltage setting by default: 13.8/27.6/41.4/55.2 V (adjustable)
- Multi-stage loading algorithm
- Temperature compensation-16 MV/°c resp. -32 MV/°c
- Battery protection Reverse polarity (fuse, not accessible to user)
- PV Reverse polarity/short circuit/over temperature output
- Operating temperature from-30 to 60 ° C (total nominal power up to 40 °c)
- Humidity 95%, non-condensing
- Data communication port and remote control on/off VE. Direct (see the data communication document on our web page)
- Synchronized parallel operation is not possible
- Blue Color (RAL 5012)
- PV 2 Terminals) 35 mm ²/AWG2 (TR models), or Dual MC4 connectors (MC4 models)
- Battery terminals 35 mm ²/AWG2
- Grado de protección IP43 (componentes electrónicos), IP22 (área de conexión)
- Weight 3 kg
- Dimensions (H x W x D) 200 x 250 x 95 mm
- Security EN/IEC 62109
- 1a) If more than one photovoltaic power is connected, the controller will limit the input power to the maximum set.
- 1b) voltage PV must exceed Vbat 5v for the controller to start.
- Thereafter minimum voltage PV is Vbat 1v
- 2) MC4 models: will be needed several parallel of solar panels
Maximum PV open circuit voltage – 150V absolute maximum coldest conditions 145V start-up and operating maximum
BlueSolar MPPT 150/60 (12/24/36/48v-60A) features
Maximum efficiency 98%
Self-consumption 10 mA
Charge voltage ‘absorption’ Default setting: 14,4 / 28,8 / 43,2 / 57,6V (adjustable)
Charge voltage ‘float’ Default setting: 13,8 / 27,6 / 41,4 / 55,2V (adjustable)
Charge algorithm – multi-stage adaptive
Temperature compensation -16 mV / °C resp. -32 mV / °C
Protection – Battery reverse polarity (fuse, not user accessible) PV reverse polarity / Output short circuit / Over temperature
Operating temperature -30 to 60°C (full rated output up to 40°C)
Humidity 95%, non-condensing
Data communication port and remote on-off VE.Direct
Parallel operation – Yes (not synchronized)