Victron BMV 700S Battery Monitor
A high precision Victron BMV 700S Battery Monitor. The essential function of a battery monitor is to calculate ampere hours consumed and the state of charge of a battery. Ampere hours consumed are calculated by integrating the current flowing in or out of the battery.
Victron BMV 700S Battery Monitor features
- The Victron Energy BMV-700 Battery Monitor (Grey) is a high precision smart battery monitor; the essential function of the monitor is to calculate ampere hours consumed and the state of charge of a battery
- Bluetooth Smart – Use the Bluetooth Smart dongle (Sold separetly) to monitor your batteries on Apple or Android smartphones, tablets, macbooks, and other devices
- Next to the basic display options, such as voltage, current, and ampere-hours consumed, the BMV-700 series also displays state of charge, time to go, and power consumption in watts
- Easy to Program – A quick install menu and a detailed setup menu with scrolling texts assist the user when going through the various settings.
- Incorrect installation can be hazardous, Please consult a licensed professional and follow all applicable electrical codes during installation
– Battery voltage, current, power, ampere-hours consumed and state of charge
– Time to go at the current rate of discharge
– Programmable visual and audible alarm
– Programmable relay, to turn off non critical loads or to run a generator when needed.
– 500 Amp quick connect shunt and connection kit
– Shunt selection capability up to 10.000 Amps
– VE.Direct communication port
– Stores a wide range of historical events, which can be used to evaluate usage patterns and battery health
– Wide input voltage range: 9,5 – 95 V
– High current measurement resolution: 10 mA (0,01A)
– Low current consumption: 2,9 Ah per month (4 mA) @12V and 2,2 Ah per month (3mA) @ 24V